Best Lavender Essential Oil 2019 Reviews and Buying Guide
You know your sense of smell plays a significant contribution in calming your nerves. Using Aromatherapy to benefit you physically and emotionally too. There are several ways to use essential oil, such as taking a bath with the natural scent of flowers is highly recommended. On top of the list of essential oils is lavender and that’s because of its superb effect on your health.
The amazing lavender essential oils have an uplifting scent that eases up on your stress and anxiety. You can now increase the quality of sleep with the help of soothing massage by Lavender oil. With so many brands promising high-quality lavender essential oil, preferring the right lavender oil needs cautious reflections.
- Whether the essential oil extracted is from the right lavender species or not?
- Is lavender oil beneficial or not?
- What things you need to consider when buying lavender oil.
- Also my review on lavender essential oil.
The conventional Species of Lavender
Lavender has almost 39 species; you don’t need to worry about learning all the scientific names. The frequently used species for essential oil is Lavandula angustifolia, which is named after English lavender; it is known as high altitude lavender, Himalayan lavender or Europe lavender. The other species of lavender, Lavandula latifolia, and Lavandula x intermedia are best known for soothing your nerves.
Advantages of Lavender oil
Centuries ago, the implementation of using essential oil had enhanced human’s health to a greater extent. You can find it helpful in certain aspects of your life with calming, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Helps Treating Diabetes
- Pain Relief
Things you need to consider before buying a Lavender Essential Oil
Purchasing the wrong essential oil does not only waste your money but also causes health issue that you may not know. Here are some top considerations you need to know.
- Make sure you’re getting 100% pure Lavender essential oil, not a scented oil.
- The extraction method of Lavender matters, preservation of healing quality of lavender oil too. This method is known as “Steam distilled” just in case you might want to look on the label.
- Make sure that you only buy from trusted brands by consumers. If the price seems to be cheap the chances are lavender oil is of low quality.
Lavender Essential Oil Review
• Eden’s Garden Lavender Essential Oil
This essential oil is GC/MS tested, in which mixtures of chemicals are isolated, distinguished and repeatedly. This gives the guarantee of their product. Through Aromatherapy oil boosts intrinsic restoration. The sweet smell will melt your stress. This Lavender Essential oil costs around $18.45 for 30 ml.
- Gives soothing scent to relax your mind
- Good for skin care routine
- The scent of this essential oil is very thin.
• Plant Therapy Lavender Essential Oil
This essential oil comes in pure and undiluted with no additives added in it. It is commonly used in the bath, massage, and lotions for its specific rich and floral scent that soothes undertones. Just add a few drops to your warm bath relax. This essential oil costs around $15.95.
- 100% pure
- Consistency is great.
The scent doesn’t last long.
What is a relaxing massage without soothing perfume not surrounding you? Lavender essential oils bring the best of both worlds together. This oil has floral scent along with softness that your body demands. Honestly, it is one of the best things to invest in if you want to get rid of tensed muscles.